3.30.2010

It's been too long

Soooo, I realize it's been about 8 years since I updated everyone. Sorry about that, but unfortunately, this is the best I can do for now. I went on Spring Break, then Paden was here :), and now my parents are here. Then the week they leave I have a test, a speech, and a presentation, then I will be traveling. But hopefully I'll get a good update in there somewhere... But I'm still in Paris! And it's still awesome! The semester has flown by though! I only have a little more than 6 weeks left!


(HI AUNTIE M :) :) )

1 comment:

  1. I was hoping to hear a little about your mummy and papa. When are they coming home?

    I can't believe you have only six weeks left - it has flown and I have enjoyed your blog so very much. Take care.

    Love, "Aunt" Sherri

    ReplyDelete