4.29.2010

Lots has happened

So. I've been to Italy, Germany, and the South of France since my last post.
I don't have a whole bunch to say, but I'll post some pictures with explanations.


Look how cool I am taking a tourist picture at the leaning tower of PISA. I'm not good with awkward tourist pictures.
Me and my dear sweet cousin Rachel at the train station in Cologne. We had a wonderful long weekend together filled with biking, walking, and E4 (a British TV station with American shows).
Theo, lookin too cool for school in my one pound sunglasses from Primark in London. Ain't he cute?
We made chocolate mousse at Alexia's house in Lyons... I love chocolate. (and no I'm not bleeding, it's chocolate)
Alexia's apartment is roundabout the big crayon building. This is a view of Lyons from a Church we walked a mile and a year up steps to get to. When we went out of the house in the morning I didn't sign up for such a trek, but I guess you could say it was worth it in the end.

Now I am back in Paris, soaking up my last few weeks, not quite ready to leave, but ready to see all the friends and family.

À tout à l'heure!

2 comments:

  1. Really enjoyed your blog today. Had been missing it but figured you were just too busy. Sounds like you have had the semester of a lifetime. Something you will always remember. Loved the pictures you attached to your blog! Hope you do well in your finals. I guess in about two weeks, you'll be back on American soil and back with family and friends. Enjoy what time you have left in Paris (I know that you will). Love. "Auntie M"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Auntie M :) I will try to update it with pictures from my BIRTHDAY!! :) Soon. Sorry it was so long in between updates! I was doing a lot of traveling!

    ReplyDelete