2.07.2010

People do run in Paris!

SO! I just got back from an AWESOME run from my apartment to a nearby monument that I won't say on here so I don't get in trouble for posting things about where I live :) It was about a 1 1/2 miles! It was really really really good! We're going to make it a goal to go from our apartment to the Eiffel Tower!! It's going to be great! We both want to come back and have people be like WOAH! You need to eat more, only we're actually just going to have six packs :) hahaha
Anyway, that's pretty much the only exciting thing that happened since the last time I updated. Literally :) just class and stuff, which isn't exciting!
I think I might be getting sick, and I'm really cold, so I think I'm going to take a bit of a nap and cuddle up in my blankets!!

À tout à l'heure!

No comments:

Post a Comment